This event aims to provide the opportunity for our partners to share muse insights and for our
future partners to learn about muse and its community. We will also reflect on and discuss
topics that are relevant to future developments of muse.
Our keynote speaker this year is Dr. Christoph Glauser (Bio is attached). He will speak about
Online research and the digital impact on evaluation. He will also present an Artcast4D demo, a
four dimensional immersive and interactive initiative that is demonstrated recently within Europe.
Several partner institutions will also present their findings from recent muse surveys.
The event will take place at Museum für Gestaltung Zürich and will start with a guided tour at the
The muse team kindly thanks the Migros Pioneer Fund and the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich
Musem für Gestaltung Zürich and Toni-Areal Archives
From 13:00 to 20:00 on October 6th, 2023
Guided Tour at Toni-Areal Archives
- 13:00: Welcome and guided tour
- 14:00: Transportation – a short tram ride to Musem für Gestaltung
Museum für Gestaltung Zürich – Lecture Hall
- 14:00: Arrival, welcome coffee
- 14:30: muse insights from a selection of muse partners, Q & A
- 15:30: muse updates, future development and discussion
- 16:30: Coffee break, and introduction to collection with the opportunity for individual visit.
- 17:30: Keynote speaker – Dr. Christoph Glauser
- 18:30: Apéro. Partner musings and open exchange
- 20:00: Museum is closed